To always provide customers with innovative solutions based on a reliable, secure and ever-expanding network, CAMTEL, beyond the obligations to serve the common good conferred on it by its status as a state-owned company, finds itself at the source of some specific activities in the field of state-of-the-art technology, for which it has had to showcase its expertise through the execution of certain projects including:
- the National Broadband Network (NBN): the Expansion and modernization of the Internet network, implementation of value-added services;
- the Implementation of the mobile network or Mobile Communications Networks- MCN– (ongoing)
- the Completion of phase 3 of the National optical fibre Backbone project (ongoing);
- the development of Cameroon’s Agropastoral Portal Project (CAMAGRO)– (ongoing);
- the Commissioning of the SAT3 / WASC / SAFE, WACS and Main One (NCS²) optical fibre submarine cables.